The Advantages of
Hiring Warline for Your Strata
From the moment you contact us, you will experience the difference in dealing with a professional company that has skill and expertise to handle your strata’s painting project. We call it the Warline Way and it means you get more than just painters when you hire Warline, you get a commitment to service and quality. Here’s a sample of what we do differently.
- Before we put together our detailed estimate for you we will meet with your strata committee or representative to get a full understanding of what needs to be done. We will do a full site walk through with you to go over the entire project.
- We then provide you with a fully detailed estimate. We outline the products that we will use, the prep work required and the full scope of the project and time lines required to complete it.
- If the project requires the work of other contractors and trades, we can coordinate that for you as well. Less hassle for you and a smoother, more efficiently run project.
- We provide residents and homeowners with written notice before we begin working around their home. We let them know how long we will be working and what to expect.
- We don’t subcontract out our projects. We are on-site, managing and supervising our workers on a daily basis. Check out our code of conduct.
- We put safety first. Our painters are trained and adhere to our strict safety guidelines. We have an exemplary record with Worksafe BC.
- Our workers are always in uniform. They are polite and considerate of the homeowners and their property. We do not allow our workers to smoke on private or common property and we do not allow music to be played on the job site. At the end of the day all equipment, paint and supplies are cleaned up and put away in storage.
- We do our own quality control. We don’t leave it up to homeowners or strata council members to find deficiencies.
- We carry $5 million liability insurance and provide a minimum two-year guarantee on work done.